Powerstock Hut is in the grounds of Powerstock Primary School (DT6 3TB), car parking in the playground is available out of school hours. FROM THE EAST AND WEST, HEAD TOWARDS BRIDPORT, DORSET
* Leave Bridport on the A3066 signposted Beaminster and Crewkerne.
* After just over 1 mile, turn right into TOWNSEND WAY, signposted Loders, West Milton Powerstock and Nettlecombe.
* After about 2 miles, through West Milton and left over the bridge, signposted Powerstock and Nettlecombe.
* At the junction turn left and into Powerstock village. The Hut is on the left, half way up the hill.FROM THE NORTH, LEAVE CREWKERNE ON THE A3066 SOUTH TOWARDS BRIDPORT
* Through Beaminster town centre and on to Melplash village.
* Through the village and about 1/2 mile outside, turning to the left, signposted West Milton and Powerstock.
* Through West Milton and left over the bridge, signposted Powerstock and Nettlecombe.
* At the junction turn left and into Powerstock village. The Hut is on the left, half way up the hill.DIRECTIONS FROM DORCHESTER FOR THE MORE ADVENTUROUS!
* If the sun is shining and you do not mind some narrow lanes, try the scenic route from Dorchester, avoiding most of the A35.
* At the A35 / A37 roundabout on the Dorchester bypass, take the A35 to Bridport.
* 2 miles from this roundabout, turn right. Signposted Valence
* Straight across the next crossroads.
* You are now on an old Roman road. After 3 miles, the main road turns right. Keep straight on at this junction – signposted Eggardon, Askerswell and Bridport.
* Drive 3 miles to another crossroads. Again, straight over signposted Powerstock and West Milton.
* On your left is the magnificent Eggardon Hill Iron Age settlement.
* You are now on a single track road with passing places for 2 ½ miles, when you reach the village Powerstock. The Three Horseshoes is on your left.
* Turn left at the junction, down the hill.
* The Hut is on the right, half way down the hill.